We’re always looking for volunteers here at Upstairs at the Gatehouse.
Sign up as a volunteer usher and in return you will get:
– To watch our shows for free
– The opportunity to get involved with your local fringe theatre
– Experience of working in the arts
– To learn all about putting on productions
– To meet new people and network with creatives and theatre practitioners
On a show night, we’ll need your help with checking tickets, ushering people to their seats and keeping an eye on the audience during the show.
We have Covid-secure measures in place, including (but not limited to), social distancing, limited audience numbers, a one way system, and we would provide you with a mask and a visor. Please get in touch for our full safety measures.
You will be:
– Willing to commit to a minimum of 2 shifts per month
Hours: Evenings – 6.45pm – end of the show (usually around 9.30/9.45pm)
Sunday matinees – 3.30pm – end of the show (usually around 6.15pm)
Interested? Please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a bit about yourself.
Any questions, give Annlouise a call on 020 8340 3477.