We have been ‘See It Safely’ approved and have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
We look forward to welcoming you to Upstairs at The Gatehouse, please see below our audience guidelines to keep everyone safe throughout their visit.
- Masks are recommended during your visit to Upstairs at The Gatehouse
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the front of house areas
- If you are self-isolating or have symptoms you should not attend the theatre
- Proof of vaccination is not required
- Following Government guidelines the auditorium is now open with full capacity
- We will only be issuing paper tickets to those who purchase tickets on the door
- If you book in advanced your name will be checked on entrance
- The auditorium will be open twenty minutes before the start of the performance
- The front of house areas and auditorium will be cleaned in between every performance including use of a fogging system
After all that, if you still want to visit we will be very happy to see you back at the theatre!
If you have any questions about your visit please contact us
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 020 8340 3488