We have been ‘See It Safely’ approved and have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Upstairs at The Gatehouse, please see below our new audience guidelines to keep everyone safe throughout their visit.
- Masks are required throughout your whole visit to Upstairs at The Gatehouse
- We are operating a one-way system through the building with hand sanitisers placed throughout the front of house areas
- If you are self-isolating or have symptoms you should not attend the theatre
- You must not attend the theatre with anyone outside of your household or support bubble
- Our capacity in the auditorium has been reduced in order to socially distance all parties
- We are unable to seat more than 4 people together. If you require a household booking of more than 4 please call the box office
- There will be at least a 1.2m space between parties
- Seating will be allocated in advanced
- Once seated you must not move from your allocated seat
- You can only sit with members of your household or support bubble
- Please only book with your household or support bubble
- You can book a maximum of 4 tickets as we are unable to seat more than 4 people together
- We will not be issuing paper tickets – when you book you will receive an E-Ticket via email. There is no need to print this, we will have your details on the door.
- We will not be issuing tickets at the box office – all bookings must be made online
- Upon arrival you will be asked to join a socially distanced queue on the stairs until we are able to seat you.
- The auditorium will be open thirty minutes before the start of the performance
- Before you enter the theatre, you will be temperature checked. Anyone with a higher temperature than 38°C will not be admitted
- An Usher will check your booking and show you to your allocated seats one party at a time
- No latecomers will be admitted
Group Bookings / Track and Trace
- When booking please fill out all your customer details, including name, address and phone number
- If you are booking on behalf of a group to sit together you must come from the same household or support bubble. We will need further information from you when:
- A member of the group booking is from a support bubble in a different household from the person booking the tickets, we will require their name, address and phone number
- You are booking on behalf of more than one group who will not be seated together
- If point 1 or 2 apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the box office on 020 8340 3488 as soon as you book your tickets
- The front of house areas and auditorium will be cleaned in between every performance including use of a fogging system
After all that, if you still want to visit we will be very happy to see you back at the theatre!
If you have any questions about your visit please contact us
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 020 8340 3488